How to Configure Outlook 2000 Mail Support
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2000. A box similar to the one below will appear.
- On the menu at the top click on "Tools".
- On the drop down menu that appears click on "Options". The below dialog box will appear.
- Click on the "Mail Delivery" tab. Shown below is the dialog box with the Mail Delivery tab selected.
- Click the "Reconfigure mail support..." button. A dialog box allowing you to select email service options will appear as shown below.
- You will select one of the following
- Internet Only - Allows you to send and receive across the internet rather than on a corporate network email through accounts set up at your Internet Service Provider or workplace.
- Corporate or Workgroup - Use this selection when you are operating on a corporate or local area network (LAN) which is usually separated from the internet by a commercial firewall.
- No E-mail - You may select this option only if you have no accounts set up.
- Click the "Next" button to complete the process.