Model View Controller Terms
- MVC - Model View Controller
- J2EE - Java 2 Enterprise Edition is used to develop distributed multitiered applications. It provides for thin client support. Supporting technologies are EJB, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JTS, and RMI
- JNDI - Java Naming and Directory Interface provides Java applications with a unified directory interface to several naming and directory services.
- JSP - Java Server Pages is used to build applications that provide dynamic web content. It is easy to learn and uses the Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Naming service - Associates names with locations of services and information.
- RMI - Remote Method Invocation used by JAVA.