- border - The width of the border around the image in pixels.
- complete - A boolean value which identifies whether an image is completely loaded yet.
- height - The read only height of the image in pixels.
- hspace - The read only amount of horizontal space to the left and right sides of the image.
- lowsrc - The read or write string giving the URL of an alternate image for low resolution screen display.
- name - The assigned name of the image.
- prototype - Used for adding user-specified properties to the image.
- src - The URL of the image to be displayed. It is a read/write string.
- vspace - The read only vertical space above and below the image.
- width - The read only width of the image in pixels.