<SELECT NAME="state" SIZE=0>
It looks like:
- defaultSelected - Is a boolean value determining whether the option is selected by default. Read only.
- index - The index of the option in the list of selections. Read only.
- selected - Determines if the option is currently selected. This boolean value is read/write.
- text - The text used to describe the option.
- value - The value sent to the server if the option was selected.
- prototype - Used to create additional properties.
- blur()- Remove the focus from the option.
- focus() - Give the focus to the option.