<SELECT NAME="state" SIZE=0>
It looks like:
- form - The form that contains the selection list.
- length - The number of elements contained in the options array.
- name - The name of the selection list.
- options - An array each of which identifies an options that may be selected in the list.
- selectedIndex - Specifies the current selected option within the select list
- type - Type is "select".
- blur() - Removes the input focus from the selection list.
- focus() - Gives the input focus to the selection list.