<INPUT TYPE=TEXT NAME="firstname">
Here's how it looks:
- defaultValue - The text default value of the text field.
- form - The form that contains the text object.
- name - The name of the text field.
- type - Type is "text".
- value - The text that is entered and appears in the text field. It is sent to the server when the form is submitted.
- blur() - Removes the input focus from the text field.
- focus() - Give the input focus to the text field.
- select() - Select the contents of the text field