The time zone
The time zone might be already correct based on the language you selected earlier. Click on it to change it, if is not correct.
- Select your correct time zone and click OK.
- Select hardware Clock set GMT
CUPS, is the default printing system for Mandrake Linux 9.0, but "PDQ" (Print don't queue) is also an option. If you will set up a print server you should use cups. CUPS allow you to queue documents when a lot of users on the network are trying to print. You can install your printer now during the install process or wait after installation to use the Mandrake control center to install the printer.
The installation wizard gives you options to install:
- Local printer
- Printer on remote lpd server
- Network printer (TCP/socket)
- Printer on Samba/windows 95, 98, NT and server
- Enter a printer device URL
- Printer auto detection local TCP and Samba
After your printer installation, the wizard comes back to the summary windows click ok to continue.