|This programs an application to be executed at a certain time and date. Basically you enter a command to be executed, but the time of execution will depend on the timer you set. |
- Select the user under which the command will be executed by.
- Click adds to add a task.
- Use the calendar to schedule the task or activate periodic tasks with the respective parameters.
- Add the command to be executed.
- Click OK.
- Click on add.
- Click on execute so it will be scheduled or quit.
To remove a scheduled task
Select the scheduled task and Delete or modify accordingly
BackupsThis starts a wizard to back up your file.
- Wizard Configuration
- Advanced Configuration
- Backup now
The wizard configuration: Gives two options back up system or back up users.
- To back up a user, click on select a user manually.
- To back up all users, select back up users
Backing up all users:
- Select back up users, and click next.
- Select the destination of your backup.
- Click on configure
- Configure allows you to set the directory for destination.
- When your settings are correct, click OK to continue.
- You are back to destination selection.
- Click next
- Click save
- Backup now from configuration file.
- Click build backup