- Advanced Power Management is supported by windows 2000 Professional but is not support by Windows 2000 Server.
- To change the workgroup of a Windows 2000 Professional computer use the System tool.
- To configure a hardware profile, use the System tool.
- Use windows explorer to configure synchronization settings for offline files
- The System tool is used to manage paging files
- To search for a specific shared folder in AD, use Active Directory Users and computers. Windows explorer cannot search for a specific shared folder.
- To connect two computers using infared ports, configure one to accept incoming connections and the other computer to connect directly to the first.
- The "Services" tool is used to configure a service to log on using a specific user account.
- Is EFS covered? To do EFS recovery the user must be designated an EFS recovery agent in Group policy and have an EFS Recover Agent certificate.
- Windows 2000 deployment tools are located on the installation CD at \SUPPORT\TOOLS. The tools are in "deploy.cab".
- Where is Task Manager Covered? In Processes
- Unicode - A method of coding characters that supports foreign language character sets.